Collection of Data
As on many web sites, Eye Talk Consultants may automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address and cookie information.
We additionally collect information from each of our subscribers, including name, address and contact details such as phone numbers and email addresses.
Use of Data
Data may be used to customise and improve your user experience on this site. Efforts will be made to prevent your data being made available to third parties unless
- Your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data;
- A service provided on our site requires interaction with a third party, or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider;
- Pursuant to legal action or law enforcement;
- It is found that your use of this site violates the site editor's policy, terms of service, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by the site editor to protect the site editor's legal rights and/or property; or
- This site is purchased by a third party, in which case that third party will be able to use the data in the same manner as set forth in this policy. In the event you choose to use links displayed on this web site to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies published on those sites.
External Website Links
This site contains links to other websites. Eye Talk Consultants are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other such websites. Eye Talk Consultants make no warranty as to the accuracy of the content on these linked websites, or that such links will remain current or be maintained.
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please contact us here.