Eye Talk Digital
Eye Talk Digital is a companion service to the industry-standard Eye Talk Reference Guide. Subscribers can use this service to download a computer file containing the latest product and price changes.
When used in conjunction with popular practice management software, this avoids the need to enter all of the price changes every 3 months. Simply download the Eye Talk Digital file, then use your software (like Optomate or Sunix Vision) to import the latest information.
By using the data codes in the Eye Talk Reference Guide you will instantly have access to the latest information.
The Eye Talk Digital data file includes:
- Spectacle lenses, Contact lenses, Solutions, OTC Ophthalmics, Consultations and DVA Visual Aids
- Product names and data codes
- Recommended Retail Prices (your software import will allow you to vary these by a percentage or flat amount more or less)
- Lens category & lens type (eg Spectacle Lenses & Single Vision Stock)
- Screen description (for staff)
- Print description (on patient accounts)
- Health fund Item Numbers (for 1 or 2)
- Included extra features and item numbers (eg. UV protection, Aspheric, etc)
- Supplier name and supplier on-line order codes
- Spectacle lens diameter and refractive index
- Contact lens water content
- Disposable CL pack sizes and wearing days
- Product sizes for CL solutions and Ophthalmics
Eye Talk Digital has been tested with:
- Sunix Vision - version 9.F6 and later
- Optomate - version 1.00.14 and later
- Popular spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel
- Standard database formats (.dbf)
Our subscribers tell us that the easily downloaded information is an important part of their efficient practice management. So click below to subscribe now.
Eye Talk Digital download files are only available to retail practitioners for use with practice management software Optomate or Sunix Vision. Subscriptions to Eye Talk Digital are not available to other third parties and disclosure of any proprietary Eye Talk information is not allowed without prior permission (click here for FAQ).